Simply the best! The Stampin' Up! Simply Scored Scoring Tool has been a big success since it's introduction last fall. However, it has just gotten better with the introduction of a new accessory, the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate–the perfect tool for quick envelopes and 3-D.
I LOVE using Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper to create envelopes for my handmade cards. The Stampin' Up! video tutorial below shows you how you can use the Simply Scored Diagonal Plate to make a perfect envelope to transport your 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" cards (A2) to totally coordinated yumminess!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- To create an envelope for a standard A2 card, cut designer series paper to 7 3/4" square.
- Score 2 opposite corners using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Diagonal Plate at 4 1/8". LOVE those place markers!
- Score remaining 2 opposite corners using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool and Diagonal Plate at 3 1/8".
- Crop triangle notches using the Stampin' Up! 1 1/4" Square Punch.
- Fold in sides and crop bottom flap.
- Adhere all but top flap. I like using the Stampin' Up! 2-Way Glue Pen (100425) for this purpose, including the final touch of adhesive on the top flap after the card is inserted.
And that sweet little tulip? It's from Bright Blossoms stamp set (just a coincidence that it looks like my Stampin' Pretty tulip–but I can pretend it's just for ME). The stamp set will be available in the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Catalog on June 1, 2012. Here's a previous Stampin' Pretty blog post showing more images from the Stampin' Up! Bright Blossoms stamp set.
Stamp Set: Bright Blossoms (Wood-Mount 125495, Clear-Mount 125497), Pursuit of Happiness (Wood-Mount 121907, Clear-Mount 121970)
Paper: Crumb Cake (120953), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Pool Party (122938), Calypso Coral (122939), Daffodil Delight (119667), Basic Black (101179)
Cool Tools: 3/4" Circle Punch (119873), 3/16" Corner Punch (119871), Simply Scored Scoring Tool (122334), Simply Scored Diagonal Plate (125586), 1 1/4" Square Punch (119865)
The Perfect Touch: Daffodil Delight 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon (120928), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)