If a Stampin' Up! stamp set has a coordinating punch, it goes straight to my "gotta have it" list. Stitched Stockings rubber stamps and the Stocking Builder Punch are just such a "gotta have it" duo. The stocking added the perfect oomph to my Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge (MOJO210) design for this week.
- It really "jingles!" The Stampin' Up! Mini Jingle Bell on my Baker's Twine bow is nothing short of adorable. I secured it with a Mini Glue Dot. However, there's a small hole to thread/hang it, if you prefer.
- The snappy gingham design in Whisper White and Garden Green was taken from the Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper collection.
- Many of the products used on today's card are from the Holiday Mini Catalog. Check out my Stampin' Up! Holiday Mini Catalog Favorites. Need a FREE Holiday Mini Catalog? Please email me your name and U.S. address.
- Click and scroll to see more of my Stampin' Up! holiday card ideas and samples.
- Line up your brads with precision. Watch my 1 Minute to "WOW!" video tutorial.
SAVE ON STAMPIN' UP! See all the Stampin' Up! October Special Offers in one place.
COMING UP! The Stampin' Pretty Pals October Blog Hop is tomorrow. Get ready for lots of inspiration and talent!
Stamp Set: Stitched Stockings (W123782, C123784), Contempo Christmas (W118734, C120594)
Paper: Frostwood Lodge Designer Series Paper (124002), Garden Green (102584), Cherry Cobbler (119685), Early Espresso (119686), Whisper White (100730)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler (119669), Early Espresso (119670)
Cool Tools: Stocking Builder Punch (124095), Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882), 3/16" Corner Punch (119871), Snow Burst Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (124096), Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439), Paper Piercing Tool (116631), Mat Pack (Piercing Template, 105826)
The Perfect Touch: Cherry Cobbler/White Baker's Twine (123125), Mini Jingle Bells (124116), Regals Brads (119737), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)