Yes, that little flower pot IS the Stampin' Up! Ornament Punch working double duty. No rest for that holiday favorite when it can multi-task year round! After a little "surgery" with my paper snips (to the ornament point), I had a Voil? moment!
- I created this card awhile ago using some now retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper, card stock and buttons. A current DSP alternative could be Old Olive and Daffodil Delight prints from the Brights Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (117155). The Brights Designer Buttons (119747) are a quick replacement, too.
- For a rich pizzazz, switch to Basic Gray and Real Red!
- Paper Snips liberated one of the flowers which is popped up on Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Skinny strips of coordinating card stock add polish to the buttons.
- Click and scroll thru sympathy card samples for more ideas.
JOIN MY STAMPIN' PRETTY PALS & SAVE 30% on the Digital Starter Kit AND your first $150+ demonstrator product order (if placed within 45 days of start). The kit (on sale for $122.50) is valued at $320 in products. Learn more!
Here's what one of my Stampin' Pretty Pals recently had to say about being part of the my friendly, virtual group:
" . . . one of my wisest decisions ever . . . the support and resources here are over the top!"
ALASKAN CRUISE UPDATE: I'm in Skagway, Alaska for the day, experiencing the historical charm of the Gold Rush Days (late 1800's) and breathtaking natural beauty. Tonight I attend a Stampin' Rush Share night with the other Stampin' Up! demonstrators on the trip. I plan to bring back lots of cool ideas!
Stamp Set: Awash with Flowers (W117062), Three Little Words (W113254)
Paper: Whisper White, Retired Crushed Curry Card Stock, Retired Stampin' Up! Old Olive and Crushed Curry Designer Series Paper
Ink: Old Olive
Cool Tools: Ornament Punch (119847), 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval Punch (119863), Paper Snips (103579)
The Perfect Touch: Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon (117292), Retired Stampin' Up! Designer Buttons, Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)