Welcome to the Pals Valentine Blog Hop. My Stamin' Pretty Pals have been busy turning paper and stamps into notes of love. We have 18 hoppers and the complete line-up is below. I'm stop #2 on the hop. Mike Funke is the stop before me (Stop #1) and Kylie Nicolosi follows (Stop #3).
I'm nutso about a touch of animal print in fashion and home d?cor. I played around with scraps and came up with an easy way to create a zebra style background for my card making passion. Today's 1 Minute to "WOW!" Video Tutorial demonstrates how simple the process is!
STAMPIN' PRETTY TIPS:
- Valentined Defined and Stampin' Up! heart punches aren't limited to Feb. 14. Think wedding, anniversary, baby or even birthday!
- The heart and wings on the flamingos were created with the Two-Step Owl Punch.
- Are you digging the Valentine Defined stamp set and the Red Glimmer Paper (both new in the Occasions Mini Catalog) as much as I am? Click here to view my Top 10 Favorites from the Occasions Mini!
- You might recognize your first peek of the the animal print in today's card. It was part of my Scrunchy Ribbon Video Tutorial. Click here to watch and learn this neat technique.
LOVE TO LEARN? Please visit my Stampin' Pretty Tutorial Library for loads of ideas and instruction.
Stamp set: Valentine Defined (WM 121941, CM 12305)
Paper: Red Glimmer Paper (121790), Very Vanilla (101650), Chocolate Chip (102128), Real Red (102482)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (100908), Real Red (103133)
Cool Tools: Two-Step Owl Punch (118074), Heart to Heart Punch (119881), Eyelet Border Punch (119853), 1 3/8" x 5/8" Oval Punch (119863), Hobby Blade (102449), Cutting Mat (101087)
The Perfect Touch: Real Red Satin Ribbon (117286), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Sticky Strip (104294)
1. Mike Funke — http://stampin-style.typepad.com
2. Mary Fish — http://stampinpretty.com
3. Kylie Nicolosi www.kyliescraftycorner.blogspot.com
4. Martha Stewart http://www.seasonsofstamping.com/
5. Joanna Munster — www.inspiredbystampin.com
6. Melissa Ordelheide www.naturalstampin.com
7. Nicole Watt www.impressionsbynicole.com
8. Stephanie Uzee http://stampinwithsuzee.blogspot.com
9. Joan Norris http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/clearlycreative/blog
10. Carla Bazhenow www.Carlas-Scraps.com
11. Melanie Collins http://www.oopsadaisy.typepad.com
12. Dawn Gross http://dawnsthisnthat.blogspot.com
13. Nina Dee www.deesignsbyninadee.blogspot.com
14. Ann Schach http://www.stampinchic.com
15. Sue Bendinsky www.mycolorcreations.com
16. Gina Shaw — www.cardsbyginashaw.com
17. Barbara Chatzkel — www.takeoutpaperarts.com
18. Angela Richwine http://www.stampinawaywithangela.blogspot.com