- I inked the bird in Crushed Curry and stamped on Whisper White card stock. I repeated the process with Tempting Turquoise and Ruby Red.
- Each bird was quickly cropped with a 1 1/4" Square Punch and mounted with a Stampin' Dimensional on a coordinating 1 3/8" punched square.
- The three bird images were layered on Ruby Red and two Tempting Turquoise Designer Buttons from the Playground collection (new) dot the left side. TIP: A Mini Glue Dot keeps each button neatly in place.
- Have you discovered the Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder in the new catalog (p. 195)? Gorgeous is an understatement for this Stampin' Up! exclusive pattern. With the help of my Big Shot Die-Cut Machine, I created a crisp and pretty texture in Whisper White. TIP: There's something about textured white that always looks classy.
- My card base is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 in Tempting Turquoise.
- After assembling my card, I tucked in this thought provoking quote by Emerson (also from Of the Earth). It was inked in Basic Black (a diversion from my favored Jet Black Stazon because it was handy–but it worked fine) and stamped on Crushed Curry. TIP: For a little extra pizzazz, I rounded the corners with a Corner Rounder Punch.
Paper: Tempting Turquoise (102067), Crushed Curry (115319), Ruby Red (102030)
Ink: Tempting Turquoise (100814), Crushed Curry (115659), Ruby Red (102259), Basic Black (101179)
Cool Tools: Big Shot (113439), Finial Press Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (115963), 1 1/4" (104400) and 1 3/8" (103375) Square Punches, Corner Rounder Punch (109047)
The Perfect Touch: Designer Buttons Playground (116313), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430), Mini Glue Dots (103683)