click image above to play video
Got 47 seconds? Check out this fun Stampin’ Up! video on the Rock & Roll Stamping Technique using Sheltering Tree Photopolymer Stamp Set (#137163).
FREE PRETTY PERKS NEWSLETTER! I now have an option to subscribe to my Pretty Perks newsletter and monthly Pretty Perks exclusive promotion (with Host Code) on the right side bar (under “free newsletter”). You can also subscribe HERE!
Stampin’ Up! has given their Color Collection Designer Series Paper a makeover in the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog and you are going to love it!
This week’s Pals Paper Arts Sketch Challenge (PPA252) inspired my design. Check out what the rest of the PPA Design Team has created and play along HERE!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Sneak Peek! The three rectangles and the envelope liner show off the four new patterns for the Neutrals Color Collection Designer Series Paper (#138435). It includes gold (shown) and silver as well as the Stampin’ Up! neutrals.
- Brights, Regals, Subtles, In Color 2014-2016 and 2015-2017 collections will offer these same patterns. So card friendly and versatile!
- Sneak Peek! Stampin’ Up! is releasing their 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon in new colors, including today’s Melon Mambo (#138431)!
- A single Rhinestone Basic Jewel dots the “i!”
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF TODAY’S SNEAK PEEKS? I love hearing from you and am happy to answer your questions. Please leave me a comment or question by clicking “comment here” in the top right of this post.
WHY SHOP WITH STAMPIN’ PRETTY? Learn more HERE about what my customers love as well as my frequent shopper tulip rewards program!
DO YOU RECEIVE MY NEWSLETTER? Sign up and receive a monthly host code to earn a FREE gift when you place a qualifying order thru me.
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES: Please click on Stampin’ Up! product images below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Sneak peek products, including the Neutrals Color Collection Designer Series Paper, will be available for purchase June 2.
I will be tempting you with more sneak peeks today including Sprinkles of Life, this year’s Ronald McDonald House Charities (RMHC) stamp set. A $3 donation will be made to RMHC by Stampin’ Up! for every purchase of this stamp set. All sneak peeks shared today will be available for purchase on June 2, when the Stampin’ Up! 2015-2016 Annual Catalog begins. Learn how you can get them now!
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- Delish! These three scoops of ice cream were stamped with Sprinkles of Life stamp set and cropped with the new Tree Builder Punch.
- You can even create clouds and a cupcake top! Sprinkles of Life stamp set and the Tree Builder Punch are incredibly fun and versatile!
- I scooped up Watermelon Wonder and Mint Macaron card stock, two of the 2015-2017 In Colors. See all five new In Colors HERE.
- A Silver Basic Metal Button with a touch of Basic Black Baker’s Twine is the perfect touch! Both are available now!
HAVE A QUESTION OR COMMENT ON TODAY’S CARD? Please leave me a comment on the top right of this post. I love your feedback and am happy to answer your questions.
REQUEST A CATALOG! Need a catalog and plan to shop with me? Click HERE for ways to earn the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog FREE thru me!
MY STAMPIN’ UP! SUPPLIES: Please click on Stampin’ Up! products below for more details and easy, on-line shopping. Sneak peek products, including Sprinkles of Life stamp set, will be available for purchase June 2.