The Beautiful You stamp set in the new Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalog is something to celebrate. The gorgeous sketches, watercolor brush strokes and “font-tastic” sentiments will surely make this the favorite of many stampers. Beautiful You stamp set will be available Jan. 4, when the Occasions Catalog begins.
I love hearing from you. If you have a question or thoughts to share about today’s post, please, COMMENT HERE.
STAMPIN’ PRETTY TIPS:
- The color combination of Watermelon Wonder and Peekaboo Peach create a soft, modern feel.
- The Festive Textured Impressions Embossing Folder adds yummy dimension.
- A few brush strokes with the Aqua Painter bring the Beautiful You image to life and the Layering Squares Framelits Dies make it easy to create your focal point. Don’t you love the scallop square peeking out from behind?
- One stamp watercoloring! The inside sentiment is perfect to celebrate a birthday or simply to cheer someone up. One stamp with the watercolor image brings the sentiment instantly to life!
- Hover and Pin it! The photo below shows key products for today’s Beautiful You birthday card that you can save or pin to Pinterest. If you are viewing this post by email, you’ll need to click the title of the post to access my blog and pin. See ALL my labeled product photos in one spot on my How to Make Simple Cards board on Pinterest. This project was created by my Stampin’ Pretty Design Group.
GET IT NOW! Celebrate the new year—and great deals—with Stampin’ Up! From December 1, 2016, through January 3, 2017, a selection of holiday retiring products, clearance rack items (while supplies last) and high-inventory catalog items will be discounted (up to 60%).
See what’s on sale here!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!